Are you in need of a gift, to give your loved one on Valentine’s Day, that they won’t soon forget? “Where would I get a gift like that?” you ask. Well, say hello to the “WEIRD” category! This is where I will list my weird and unusual, sometimes controversial, designs. Don’t worry, nothing *too* bad (giggle), but I guarantee a lot of fun!
If you’re looking for something totally different this V-Day, other than candy and flowers, check out my Felt Embroidered Heart JUST LISTED in the shop. What better way to say, “You have my heart,” than by giving them your heart, in felt form anyway.
Here are some things you can do with a felt heart:
- Put it in one of those GIANT, but adorably obnoxious, cards!
- Post it on the bedroom door!
- Glue a Magnet on it and stick it on the fridge!
- Glue it on the front of a basket or ice bucket full of other “heartfelt” goodies!
- Make a simple pillow for it and hot glue it to the front!
- Cut out a piece of burlap, put it in a frame (no glass) and hot glue the heart in the middle!
- Make a banner out of traditional hearts and put the organ heart right in the middle!
There are so many fun things you can do with a felt heart. Go get your felt heart now!!!
Feeling frisky? Check out my other ORGAN listings!