So yesterday on Facebook we talked about brand name things that you would never buy generic versions of. This is called BRAND LOYALTY. With SO many fakes, phoney’s and wanna-be’s out there, how do you know that you are GETTING a good brand and that you are GIVING a good brand?
- What is your buiness doing to make your client come back to you?
- Why should they be loyal?
- Do you even have a brand to be loyal to?
- Why should they “buy your brand” every time?
- When you buy a specific “brand” what makes you do so?
- Are you buying the “brand” because everyone else is?
- Are you buying it because you truly stand behind it?
Are you being DIFFERENT (the big D yes!) or are you a copy cat of the next guy (aka generic brand)?
Go into the weekend with these thoughts and be EXCITED about your business! If it’s not where you want it to be, get it there! YOU are the only one that can make your business a success. Take it to the levels you want no matter what others might think or say. Be the brand everyone wants! If you don’t take that chance, you will never know what could have been. PLUG your ears to negativity and listen ONLY to the positive things around you. (Ever hear “misery loves company”?)
Don’t be a “could have”, be a “must have”! – Kim Townsend (you can quote me) ONE LAST THOUGHT…REMEMBER, THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS…NO ONE ELSES AND (yes)YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT 🙂 (Sometimes we forget that!)
Have a great weekend everyone!